CLICK TO CALL 780-944-0792

General Visa Information

Visitor Visa

COVID-19 Update:  Starting September, 7, 2021, fully vaccinated visitors may enter Canada.  If you have not been vaccinated or your vaccine is not recognized by the Canadian Government, you may consider applying for a short term study permit (6 months or less).  See our COVID-19 updates for international students.  

You can study at CCI-LEX with a valid Visitor Visa for up to 6 months.  You do not need to have a Study Permit.

If you plan on studying at CCI-LEX with a Visitor Visa, you will need to have medical insurance.

Study Permit

Please see COVID-19 updates for international students.

In Canada, only schools and institutions that the government has deemed a “Designated Learning Institution” are able to support Study Permit applications.

The CCI Program is a verified Designated Learning Institution. Our DLI # is O125073908927.   *CCI-LEX is on the new list of DLIs that are approved to receive international students during the COVID-19 pandemic.  See COVID-19 updates for International Students or contact us for more information.

You can apply for a Study Permit to Canada with CCI-LEX.  Study permits to study English at CCI-LEX are usually 6 months to 1 year.

If you receive a study permit to study ESL, you and your spouse will not be allowed to work in Canada during your studies at our school.

Learn about a Study Permit with CCI-LEX

Before you make plans to travel and register for classes, please check the Canadian Visa Requirements for your country at the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate.  You can also go to the Government of Canada’s website for more information.

Learn about Visas and Permits for Canada