Learn about the new vocabulary related to COVID-19: Covid19 Vocabulary
Vocabulary practice #1 with Quizlet.
Vocabulary practice #2 with Quizlet.
Learn about Idioms related to Covid-19: Covid19 Idioms
Learn more about common English idioms.
Spending a lot of time with your family at home? Here’s a fun game that you can play to learn about family idioms.
Do or Make:
Learn about where to use make or do, here.
- make up your mind!
- Do your best!
Simple Present Vs Present Progressive:
Learn about simple present and present progressive.
- I write vs. I’m writing
Prepositions of Time:
Study prepositions of time.
- in September, at 2 o’clock,
Learn about superlatives here
- coldest, easiest, hardest…
In this lesson you will learn about verbs let,make,help,get,want …
Review Game: This is a fun game to review:
- vocabulary abour family: mother in law …
- Verbs: let, make, help move
- countable and uncountable nouns
- Too, enough …
This activity is about adverbs and present perfect : Review#1.
In this fun game you will learn about:
- Adjectives vs. Adverbs : careful vs carefully
- Present Perfect Statements : I have seen …, Have you ever..?
- Superlatives: Coldest, warmest ..