Are you planning to take the IELTS test?
Our intensive preparation classes for the IELTS Academic Test will help you succeed!
Throughout the course we will focus on key question types used in the IELTS test. You will learn and identify strategies for answering different questions for all four test areas – speaking, listening, reading and writing. Grammar and vocabulary will be taught in the context of the test, and how it can be used to improve test results. Prepare for the test and register now! The IELTS Test is one of the leading international standardized English tests for study, migration or work.
What is the IELTS test?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the leading international standardized English tests for study, migration or work. It is designed to assess all of your English skills—reading, writing, listening, and speaking—just like you would in your day to day life. IELTS results are accepted by the Government of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the USA, as well as top universities and employers. The IELTS test uses a one-on-one speaking test to assess your skills; testing your ability to ahve a real-life conversation with a real-life person. This is the most effective way of testing your English conversational skills.
SEPTEMBER 7 – OCTOBER 28, 2021 Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, 1:00pm-3:00pm Registration opens June 14, 2021
OCTOBER 4 – NOVEMBER 25, 2021 Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, 1:00pm-3:00pm Registration opens September 7, 2021
SEPTEMBER 7 – OCTOBER 28, 2021 Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00PM-9:00PM Registration opens June 7, 2021
OCTOBER 4 – NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00PM-9:00PM
Registration opens August 30, 2021
Online IELTS Academic Preparation Class 2021 (8 weeks) – Now accepting pre-registrations
- Online study with an expert IELTS Instructor
- Canadian instructor with over 10 years of professional teaching experience
- Extra flexible offline work
- Personalized feedback on writing & speaking assignments
- Time-limited online tests every week with immediate feedback
- Additional, optional materials and exercises provided
Online Class Schedule
- 8-Week Daytime Session
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 1pm – 3pm (MT)
- $610/8 Weeks + optional $60 materials
- 8-Week Evening Session
- Tuesday and Thursday; 6pm – 8pm (MT)
- $480/8 Weeks + optional $60 materials
- Open to all Canadian and non-Canadians, including people living abroad (Online Class)
- Special price for Canadian permanent residents, citizens, and refugees
- Contact us to book your free assessment test
- Price and schedule may be subject to change, contact us for more information
- Required Level: IELTS 6, CELPIP 5.5 or CLB 7
Ready to take the IELTS Test?
CCI-LEX has partnered with IDP to provide testing services to our students. Whether for university, immigration, or work; our certified instructors can help you get the results you want on your IELTS exam. Contact us for more information.